No Copying

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Serenade














Fun, energetic, love, patient and the list goes on and on and on. I don't think there is any quote or saying I can come up with that would accurately summarize these two.  The vibe they carry when together is amazing. I've known Gary for a little while now and like all men (gents keep it real) when in truly in love, cannot stop smiling when Toya is around. He gets all giddy giddy. When Toya is around immediately everything else ceases to exist. You have no idea how hard it was to get this brotha to stop cheesing (smiling) for some of these pictures.  They feed off of each other. Gary and Toya, thanks for allowing me the opportunity to do these engagement pictures. As promised I kept the more intimate images strictly for you guys. :)
For the record, Toya serenading him was Gary's idea.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment