No Copying

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jazz on the Tracks-The Eric Byrd Trio











These guys are characters. Its very rare that you meet an individual who do what they love and love what they do. This day I got to interact with three! When Eric (the leader of the band) asked me to take pictures for his band I must admit I was slightly intimidated. What can I possibly do to make my mark? 

I originally had this location in mind for a upcoming engagement shoot. Despite my intentions, some how during the initial consultation, when asked of a possible location this was the first spot that came to mind. I'm really glad it did!!! During this shoot I had my buddy Donald "Woody" Wood (WoodAnglePhotography) come through and give me a hand. I definitely had a lot of fun on this shoot. I still have a very long way to go before I can call my self a legit "Photographer" much less a professional, but based on feedback from clients, potential clients, friends, etc I think I'm on the right track! lol
If your interested in Jazz/21st Century Swing check them out. 
http://ericbyrd.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment