No Copying

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Humble Beginnings

Jah Jah on the tracks
It's not everyday that somebody gets to live life and do the things they love to do. I've been very blessed by the Most High to be able to engage in many ventures from riding motorcycles, to getting married, to becoming a father. The latest venture that I'm getting the opportunity to engage in is professional photography. What started out as a the kid with the Point & Shoot on family outings turned serious hobby is turning into a career/lifestyle will be around for a very long time. Its been a almost a year that I've made the choice to go all in. So please as I run this race I hope that you'll join me, encourage me, track my progress and support my every step on my journey to greatness.

"In the end, its not going to matter how many breaths you take, but how many moments take your breath away."  - Shing Xiong.

JahJah

P.S. This is my first blog. Don't judge me. If you have any tips, trick or observations please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment